Donna's Halloween album for TradeWind Scrappers swap

I used a lot of vintage product on Donna's mini swap for Kathryn's Trade Wind Scrappers group. Donna is married and has 3 "children" who wag tails, walk on four legs and bark.

For her album, I used an old medicine bottle and poison label that I found at TwistedPapers.com (Russel and Stan are so sweet & they find the COOLEST vintage things). I put a message to Donna in the bottle; paper for the pages is from Making Memories; Bill found a ton of cool Halloween trinkets for me including the spiders, skeleton, witch hat picks and pumpkin picks at Party Warehouse; and the "Best Witches" collage came with an order of goodies I purchased from Lisa at CollageStuff.com -- a great source for vintage ephemera and German scrap.

I heard from Donna last night and this is what she sent me (I think she likes the mini album):


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I got your mini album today and holy bloody hell (sry) it turned out so beauitful i love especially the skelton on the second page it put mine to shame :( love all the colors and those tags are really beauitful

and thank you thank you thank you so much for the xtra goodies.. and that lil bottle with a message that was a nice touch

your a very talented lady and ur album has gaven me wonderful idea's for next months album

woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo
I will try and post some pic's of it in a lil bit

thank you so much once again

have a scrappy night
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts