Rainy day art

It's October, no late September, er I mean it's June 8 in Minnesota. But it feels like a mid-October day: 55°, overcast all day and a steady wind whipping around the bend. I've been in my studio, actually it's a lair, some people call it a "store," all day, and have finished a couple ATC trades and one mini album for sale. One ATC is for a Itty Bitty book trade with my favorite group, which is affiliated with my favorite art supply store, Red Lead (in Old Webster, just outside of St. Louis, MO). I'm trying to talk my husband into driving down to St. Louis for a short vacation this summer JUST TO SEE THE NEW RED LEAD STORE!! He just laughs when I bring it up, I don't think he realizes that I'm dead serious. Since Friday, I've been having YouTube withdrawals. For some reason, my Mac is not buffering videos; I'll have to drag my computer to the Apple store in the Mall of America (my home away from home) to see what is wrong. It's literally a drag to have to do this because it's always a wait and my computer is heavy. Whine. 

Well, this has been a fun test to set up my blog, we'll see if it sticks ;)
rox

Comments

Popular Posts